On 7 December 2018, the FCA updated its policy development webpage with details of recent publications it has issued, as well as upcoming publications. Upcoming publications by the FCA include:
- a policy statement on general standards and communication rules for the payment services and e-money sectors;
- a policy statement on the FCA’s approach to final regulatory technical standards and EBA guidelines under the revised Payment Services Directive;
- a paper on recovering the costs of regulating securitisation repositories after the UK leaves the European Union;
- a consultation on the EU Securitisation Regulation Implementation; and
- feedback on consultation paper 18/24 regarding changes to reporting requirements in SUP.