On 3 August 2018, the FCA issued its latest Policy development update. The update provides hyperlinks to recently issued FCA publications including:
- Discussion Paper 18/4: Building the UK financial sector’s operational resilience;
- Track changes: Payment Services and Electronic Money – Our Approach – July 2018;
- Policy Statement 18/17: The European Money Market Funds (MMF) Regulation;
- Policy Statement 18/18: Industry Codes of Conduct and Feedback on FCA Principle 5;
- Policy Statement 18/19: Assessing creditworthiness in consumer credit: Feedback on CP 17/27 and final rules and guidance;
- Consultation Paper 18/21: General standards and communication rules for the payment services and e-money sectors; and
- Consultation Paper 18/22: Handbook changes to reflect the application of the EU Securitisation Regulation and the amendment to the Capital Requirement Regulation.
The update also contains a brief table concerning forthcoming expected FCA publications. This includes an FCA consultation on the fees proposals for claims management companies in August 2018.