On 1 June 2018, the FCA issued its latest Policy development update. The update provides hyperlinks to recent issued FCA publications:
- Policy Statement 18/10: Retiring Finalised Guidance (FG) 12/15 and FG14/1;
- Guidance Consultation (GC) 18/2: Fairness of variation terms in financial services consumer contracts under the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
- Handbook Notice 55;
- FG18/4: The FCA’s approach to the review of Part VII insurance business transfers;
- FG18/4: Summary of feedback to GC17/5;
- Consultation Paper 18/12: High-cost Credit Review: Consultation on rent-to-own, home-collected credit, catalogue credit and store cards and alternatives to high-cost credit; discussion on rent-to-own pricing; and
- Consultation Paper 18/13: High-cost Credit Review; overdrafts.
The update also contains a table concerning forthcoming FCA publications.