On 26 March 2021, the FCA issued Handbook Notice No. 86.
The Handbook Notice describes the changes to the Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board and the Financial Ombudsman Service Board under their legislative and other statutory powers on 25 March 2021 and 22 March 2021 respectively. On these dates the following instruments were approved:
- Exiting the European Union: Gibraltar (Fees) Instrument 2021.
- Fees (Cryptoasset Business) (Periodic Fees) Instrument 2021.
- Fees (Multilateral Trading Facilities and Organised Trading Facilities Fees Amendments) Instrument 2021.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (Management Expenses Levy Limit 2021/22) Instrument 2021.
- Financial Services Compensation Scheme (Appointed Representatives) Instrument 2021.