The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice (No. 51).
This Handbook Notice summarises recent instruments that were approved by the FCA Board which made changes to FCA Handbook. The instruments are:
- Dispute Resolution: MiFID 2 Complaints (Voluntary Jurisdiction) (Financial Ombudsman Service) Instrument 2017 (changes effective 3 January 2018);
- Advising on Investments (Article 53(1) of the Regulated Activities Order) (Consequential Amendments) (Financial Ombudsman Service) Instrument 2017 (changes effective 3 January 2018);
- Enforcement (Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulations 2017) Instrument 2018 (changes effective 4 January 2018);
- Conduct of Business Sourcebook (Projections) (Amendment No.2) Instrument 2018 (changes effective 6 April 2019); and
- Client Assets (Term Deposits) Instrument 2018 (changes effective 22 January 2018).
View Handbook Notice No. 51, 19 January 2018