The FCA has published Handbook Notice 37.
This Handbook Notice introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 22 September 2016, and rules and standard terms also made by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) on 21 September 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook.
On 21 September 2016, the Board of the FOS made changes to the Handbook, which were approved by the FCA, in the following instruments:
- Small and Medium Sized Business (Finance Platforms) Instrument 2016; and
- Small and Medium Sized Business (Finance Platforms) (Fees) Instrument 2016.
On 22 September 2016, the FCA made changes to the Handbook in the following instruments:
- Individual Accountability (Regulatory References) Instrument 2016;
- Training and Competence Sourcebook (Qualifications Amendments No 15) Instrument 2016;
- Disclosure Documents (Amendment No 2) Instrument 2016;
- Mortgages and Home Finance (Miscellaneous Amendments) Instrument 2016; and
- UCITS V Level 2 Regulation Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 37, 23 September 2016