The FCA has published Handbook Notice 35. This Handbook Notice introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 29 June and 28 July 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 29 June 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the Enforcement (Market Regulation) Instrument 2016. On 28 July 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook using the following instruments:
- Periodic Fees (2016/2017) and Other Fees Instrument 2016;
- Fees (Payment Systems Regulator) (No 2) Instrument 2016;
- Market Abuse Regulation (No 2) Instrument 2016;
- Supervision Manual (Reporting No 2) Instrument 2016; and
- Enforcement Guide (Warning Notices Publicity) Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 35, 29 July 2016