The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice (34).
This Handbook Notice introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 16 and 23 June 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 16 June 2016, the FCA Board made changes to its Handbook in the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules Sourcebook (Statutory Audit Amending Directive) Instrument 2016. On 23 June 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Periodic Fees (2016/2017) and Other Fees Instrument 2016;
- Fees (Payment Systems Regulator) (No.2) Instrument 2016;
- Market Abuse Regulation (No.2) Instrument 2016;
- Supervision Manual (Reporting No.2) Instrument 2016; and
- Enforcement Guide (Warning Notices Publicity) Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 34, 24 June 2016