The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA under its legislative powers on 21 April 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 21 April 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Financial Conglomerates (Consequential Amendments) Instrument 2016;
- Prudential Sourcebook for Investment Firms (Pillar 2 Amendments) Instrument 2016;
- Conduct of Business (Pensions Supplementary Rules) Instrument 2016;
- Market Abuse Regulation Instrument 2016;
- Consumer Redress Schemes (General Material) Instrument 2016;
- Compensation Sourcebook (Amendment No 10); and
- Enforcement Guide (Transparency Regulations 2015) Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 32, 22 April 2016