The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA under its legislative powers on 5 and 25 February 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 5 February 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the Benchmarks (Amendment No. 2) Instrument 2016.
On 25 February 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Handbook Administration (No 40) Instrument 2016;
- Accountability (Conduct Rules) (Breaches Reporting) Instrument 2016;
- Accountability (Foreign Branches) (Amendments) Instrument 2016;
- Fees (Handbook Separation) Instrument 2016;
- UKLA Fees and Other Fees Instrument 2016;
- Retail Distribution Review (Miscellaneous Amendments) Instrument 2016; and
- Handbook Separation (Insurance) Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 30, 26 February 2016