The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA under its legislative powers on 28 January 2016. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 28 January 2016, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Individual Accountability (Extension of Scope) and Whistleblowing (Amendment) Instruments 2016;
- Individual Accountability (Swiss General Insurers) Instrument 2016;
- UCITS V Directive Instrument 2016;
- Credit Unions Sourcebook (Amendment No 8) Instrument 2016;
- Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency Rules (Miscellaneous Amendments) Instruments 2016; and
- Individual Accountability (Regulatory References) (Interim Requirements) Instrument 2016.
View FCA Handbook Notice 29, 28 January 2016