The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 3 December 2015, and rules also made by the Financial Ombudsman Service on 25 November 2015. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 3 December 2015, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Individual Accountability (Non-Solvency II Firms) Instrument 2015;
- Training and Competence Sourcebook (Qualifications Amendments No 13) Instrument 2015;
- Capital Resources and Professional Indemnity Insurance Requirements for Personal Investment Firms (No 2) Instrument 2015;
- Personal Pension Scheme Operators (Capital Requirements) (Amendment) Instrument 2015;
- Banking: Conduct of Business Sourcebook Instrument 2015;
- Mortgage Credit Directive (Amendment No 2) Instrument 2015;
- Supervision Manual (Amendment No 21) Instrument 2015;
- Supervision Manual (Notification Forms) (Amendment) Instrument 2015;
- Individual Accountability (Enforcement) Instrument 2015;
- European Long-Term Investment Funds Regulation Instrument 2015;
- Accountability (Foreign Branches) Instrument 2015; and
- General Provisions (Amendment) Instrument 2015.
View FCA Handbook Notice 28, 4 December 2015