The FCA has published its latest Handbook Notice which introduces the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative powers on 4 June, 10 August and 24 September 2015, and rules also made by the Financial Ombudsman Service on 23 September 2015. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA Board.
On 4 June 2015, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instrument:
- Senior Management Arrangements, Systems and Controls (Remuneration Code) (No 6) Instrument 2015.
On 10 August 2015, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instrument:
- Individual Accountability (Solvency II and Consequentials) Instrument 2015.
On 24 September 2015, the FCA Board made changes to the FCA Handbook in the following instruments:
- Fees (Alternative Dispute Resolution Competent Authority) (Financial Ombudsman Service) Instrument 2015;
- Consumer Rights Act Instrument 2015; and
- Conduct of Business (Optional Additional Products) Instrument 2015.
View FCA Handbook Notice 25, 2 October 2015