The FCA has published Handbook Notice 15.
This Handbook Notice introduces the Handbook and other material made by the FCA board under its legislative powers on 25 September 2014. It also contains information about other publications relating to the FCA Handbook and, if appropriate, lists minor corrections made to previous instruments made by the FCA board.
On 25 September 2014, in addition to the instruments listed in the last Handbook Notice, the FCA board made changes to the Handbook in six instruments which are:
- Handbook Administration Instrument (No 35) 2014;
- Training and Competence Sourcebook (Qualifications Amendments No 11) Instrument 2014;
- Employers’ Liability Insurance: Disclosure by Insurers (No 6) Instrument 2014;
- Supervision Manual (Amendment No 20) Instrument 2014;
- Consumer Credit (Amendment) Instrument 2014; and
- Listing Rules (Sponsors) (Amendment No 5) Instrument 2014.
A summary of the changes introduced by the above instruments can be found in chapter 2 of the Handbook Notice.
View FCA Handbook Notice 15, 29 September 2014