On 7 March 2018, the London financial services team will be holding an extended 40 minute briefing covering MiFID II: post implementation review. The briefing will start at the usual time of 8:45am but will finish at 11:30am. A detailed programme is set out below. We are pleased to advise that Stephen Hanks from the FCA will be joining us.
Due to the high demand for spaces on this briefing, attendance will be limited to clients and contacts of Norton Rose Fulbright LLP. To register, please click here and complete the online registration form.
|8:45am to 9:30am||What we are seeing in the market and what is still to come? – NRF Legal
· Where are we in the SI journey?
· How is the new trading platform landscape working out?
· What issues remain for capital markets issuances, including costs and charges?
· Where is the market on product governance and PRIIPs?
· The latest questions on research?
· Are we any clearer on the territorial questions and how does Brexit change the analysis?
· What is still to come?
|9:30am to 10:00am||What should you be doing now? – NRF Consultancy
· Post-implementation projects.
· Themed visits: how to plan and what to expect.
|10:00am to 10:30am||Break
|10:30am to 11:00am||The FCA’s perspective on MiFID II – Stephen Hanks, FCA
|11:00am to 11:30am||Industry panel session
· MiFID II implementation successes and areas for continued improvement.