The European Systemic Risk Board has published its latest risk dashboard (issue 11).
The headlights in the risk dashboard include:
- markets continued to perceive systemic risk as low;
- financial market conditions remain buoyant;
- risk aversion and volatility exceed their 2014 levels;
- latest real GDP growth releases indicate a moderate economic expansion in the EU;
- on line with positive economic developments, labour markets have improved further in the euro area and EU, despite persistently high levels of unemployment; and
- banks continue to face low levels of profitability.
View ESRB – risk dashboard issue 11, 26 March 2015
View ESRB risk dashboard: an overview (issue 11), 26 March 2015