The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published an updated version of its questions and answers on the EU prospectus regime (the Q&A). The purpose of the Q&A is to promote common supervisory approaches and practices in the application of the Prospectus Directive and its implementing measures.
The updated questions in the Q&A are numbers:
- 82 – summaries in relation to proportionate disclosure regimes;
- 91 – format for the individual summary relating to several securities;
- 93 – presentation of selected historical key financial information in the summary;
- 94 – minimum information required in section D of Annex XXII of the Prospectus Regulation; and
- 95 – inclusion of “extra” information in individual summaries.
View ESMA publishes updated Q&A on prospectus issues, 22 October 2014