The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has published on its website new consolidated registers. The consolidated registers provide the following information:
- a list of investment firms authorised under article 5 of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
- a list of prospectuses, supplements and certificates of approval that have been approved under the Prospectus Directive;
- a list of administrative measures and sanctions imposed upon investment firms under article 51 of MiFID;
- a list of sanctions imposed on MiFID investment firms under article 14 of the Market Abuse Directive; and
- a list of management companies authorised under article 6 of the UCITS Directive.
View ESMA launches one-stop shop for EU regulated investment information, 25 February 2014