The European Securities and Markets Authority has updated its Q&A on the application of the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD).
The updated Q&A relate to the following matters:
- notification of alternative investment funds;
- reporting to national competent authorities under Article 3, 24 and 42;
- notification of alternative investment fund managers;
- MiFID services under Article 6(4) of the AIFMD;
- calculation of leverage;
- delegation; and
- calculation of the total value of assets under management.
View Questions and answers: Application of the AIFMD, 9 January 2015