On 17 February 2023, the Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities published updated Q&As relating to the Securitisation Regulation.
The updated Q&As now cover the following topics:
- The inclusion of early amortisation provisions or trigger for termination of the revolving period in the transaction documentation.
- Existence of different classes of investors.
- Whether a step-up margin to be paid to investors could apply in the event the securitisation is no longer simple, transparent and standardised.
- Whether mortgages secured by non-owner occupied residential and real estate properties can be homogenous.
- The application of the homogeneity criteria to branches.
- Replacement of the liquidity providers.
- Which reporting templates should apply to a securitisation backed by a project finance loan receivables.
- Securitisation exposures backed by several collaterals.
- The application of the European Market Infrastructure Regulation to securitisation transactions.
- Institutional investors’ reporting obligations.
- Use of estimated energy performance certificate values.