On 22 November 2018, the European Payments Council (EPC) published a number of updated versions of its 2017 Single European Payments Area (SEPA) scheme rulebooks, along with new 2019 editions. The updated 2017 Rulebooks become effective on 1 January 2018, the new 2019 Rulebooks become effective on 17 November 2019.
Updated 2017 Rulebooks
- SEPA Credit Transfer Scheme Rulebook;
- SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (SCT INST) Scheme Rulebook;
- SEPA Direct Debit Core Scheme Rulebook;
- SEPA Direct Debit Business to Business Scheme Rulebook; and
- Maximum Amount for Instructions under the SCT INSt Scheme Rulebook (this new publication supplements the updated 2017 rulebooks).
New 2019 Rulebooks