The European Banking Authority (EBA) has updated its Q&A on the Single Rulebook to include new questions and answers relating to the Capital Requirements Directive IV and the Capital Requirements Regulation.
Specifically, the new Q&As relate to:
- clarifications on portfolio specifications and general instructions for Annex V of the final draft regulatory and implementing technical standards on benchmarking portfolios (Final RTS and ITS) (ID: 2015_2463);
- requested guidance on portfolio 1.26 – pricing bond XS0516040671 (ID: 2015_2448);
- requested guidance on usage templates in Annex VII Final RTS and ITS for multiple portfolios (ID: 2015_2446);
- market risk benchmarking portfolio 1.18 not fully clear how to book (ID: 2015_2440);
- clarifications on portfolio specifications and general instructions for Annex V Final RTS and ITS (ID: 2015_2439);
- Annex V Final RTS and ITS portfolio clarifications (ID: 2015_2430);
- eligibility of religious communities or churches (ID: 2015_1908); and
- risk weight for exposures to unrated institutions (ID: 2015_1869).
View EBA Single Rulebook, 11 December 2015