The European Banking Authority (EBA) has updated its Single Rulebook Q&A on the Capital Requirements Directive IV and the Capital Requirements Regulation and the related technical standards.
Questions and answers have now been added on the following issues:
- determination of the exposure class for exchange-traded option, warrants and futures;
- definition of liquidity facility;
- derogation from the application of liquidity requirements on an individual basis;
- stand-by credit facilities as liquid assets;
- the calculation of outstanding Tier 2 capital, following pre-payment amounts that have been phased out;
- own funds: value adjustments for prudent valuation (additional value adjustments); and
- capital instruments that were issued with an incentive to redeem but no longer contain one.
View EBA Single Rulebook, 20 June 2014