The European Banking Authority (EBA) has published revised versions of the final draft implementing technical standards (ITS) relating to:
- asset encumbrance reporting under article 100 of the Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR). The updated annexes are also available on the EBA webpage on the ITS;
- supervisory reporting on forbearance and non-performing exposures under article 99(4) of the CRR. The updated annexes are also available on the EBA webpage on the ITS; and
- additional liquidity monitoring metrics under article 415(3)(b) of the CRR. The updated annexes to are also available on the EBA webpage on the ITS.
An accompanying press release states that the main changes include:
- format changes needed for the development of the data point model (DPM) and taxonomy;
- deletion of some provisions that were inconsistent with the main instructions of the ITS;
- additional specifications needed for reporting amounts;
- inconsistencies between templates and instructions, especially in terms of labels or missing explanations; and
- correction of legal references and general clarifications.
View EBA issues revised version of some of its technical standards, 25 July 2014
View Final draft ITS on additional monitoring metrics for liquidity, 24 July 2014