On 30 November 2018, the European Banking Authority EBA published an updated overview of Member States implementation and transposition of the CRD IV and CRR. It also provides a detailed picture of the use of options and national discretions by each Member State competent authority as well as information on the general criteria and methodologies used for the purpose of the supervisory review and evaluation process.
The list of options and national discretions includes the following:
- list of institutions waived from the 75% inflow cap in accordance with the second subparagraph of Article 33(5) of Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/61;
- transitional provision for own funds requirements;
- transitional treatment of unrealised losses measured at fair value;
- transitional treatment of unrealised gains measured at fair value;
- transitional provisions on the deductions from common equity tier 1 (CET1), additional tier 1 (AT1) and tier 2 (AT2) items;
- transitional recognition in consolidated (CET1) capital of instruments and items that do not qualify as minority interests;
- transitional recognition of minority interests and qualifying AT1 and AT2 capital;
- additional transitional filters and deductions;
- limits for grandfathering of items within CET1, AT1 and AT2 items;
- variable elements of remuneration;
- risk weights and criteria applied to exposures secured by mortgages on immovable property; and
- minimum loss given default values for retail exposures secured by immovable property.