On this blog we have a number of online technical resources that are a hub of information for various regulatory initiatives.
You will notice that on the tool bar at the top of this blog is a tab called “Technical resources”. If you click on that a new page will come up showing the online technical resources that Norton Rose Fulbright has developed.
Such technical resources include:
- Pegasus – covering MiFID II and MiFIR;
- OTC Oracle – covering over-the-counter derivatives reform including EMIR;
- AIFMD expert – covering the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD); and
- Banking reform – covering UK banking reform and global comparative analysis of senior management responsibility and also proprietary trading by banks.
Did you know that:
- on Pegasus there is a third country issues section that contains a third country matrix which sets out country specific regulatory Q&As that are intended to give an overview of the key regulatory issues for firms looking to conduct business in a particular jurisdiction;
- on AIFMD expert there is a section called “marketing matrix” which sets out the applicability of the AIFMD’s provisions concerning the marketing of alternative investment funds;
- on OTC Oracle there is a briefing note called The clearing obligation – all clear now?; and
- on Banking Reform there are links to our Banking Reform updater series.
In addition, there is a consumer credit learning academy with a range of materials concerning the FCA’s regulation of consumer credit.
View Pegasus – Third country issues, 20 October 2014
View AIFMD expert – Our marketing matrix, 20 October 2014
View OTC Oracle – Our briefing notes, slides and webcasts, 20 October 2014
View Banking Reform – Norton Rose Fulbright publications, 20 October 2014
View Consumer credit learning academy, 20 October 2014