The European Commission delegated Regulation supplementing the Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR) with regard to regulatory technical standards (RTS) for own funds requirements for institutions was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJ). The RTS set out in the delegated Regulation relate to:
- Common equity tier 1 (CET1) capital;
- Additional tier 1 (AT1) capital;
- deductions from CET1 capital and from own funds in general;
- transitional provisions for own funds in terms of grandfathering;
- the conditions under which competent authorities may determine that an undertaking qualifies as a mutual, co-operative society, savings institution or similar institution for the purposes of the CRR own funds requirements; and
- specification of the concept of gain on sale.
The delegated Regulation will enter into force on the twentieth day following its publication in the OJ.
View Commission delegated Regulation (EU) No 241/2014 of 7 January 2014 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council with regard to regulatory technical standards for own funds requirements for institutions, 14 March 2014