The FCA has published its latest Quarterly Consultation Paper, Consultation Paper 16/8: Quarterly Consultation Paper No.12 (CP16/8).
In CP16/8 the FCA sets out various miscellaneous amendments to the Handbook:
- chapter 2: changes to the Glossary, Supervision Manual (SUP), Mortgages and Home Finance: conduct of business sourcebook and the Prudential sourcebook for Mortgage and Home Finance Firms, and Insurance Intermediaries to signpost how rules implementing the Mortgage Credit Directive apply to passporting firms;
- chapter 3: changes to the Listing Rules, the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules, the Prospectus Rules and the Glossary;
- chapter 4: changes to the Enforcement Guide to address the situation where a Final Notice is issued following the prior publication of a Warning Notice Statement;
- chapter 5: changes to the regulatory reporting requirements set out in SUP. The proposals amend the notes for the completion of Product Sales Data, conduct breach reporting, credit union prudential reporting requirements, annual reports and accounts reporting, consumer credit forms, non-EEA sub-group reporting and mortgage lenders and administration return notes; and
- chapter 6: amends the Enforcement Guide and the Decision Procedure and Penalties manual to reflect the FCA powers over UK European long term investment funds and to set out the decision making procedure.
The deadline for comments on CP16/8 are:
- 18 April 2016 for chapter 2; and
- 18 May 2016 for all other chapters.
View CP16/8: Quarterly Consultation Paper No.12, 18 March 2016