The European Commission has published a table concerning Level 2 legislative measures in the area of financial services. The table sets out an overview of Level 2 legislative measures in the area of financial services, both those in preparation and those that have been adopted.
In each case, the information in the table comprises:
- details of the Level 1 legislative measures;
- details of the Level 2 legislative measures in preparation or adopted;
- whether the Level 2 legislative measure is a delegated act, implementing act, regulatory technical standards, implementing technical standards or regulatory procedure with scrutiny;
- the year in which the Commission plans to adopt the level 2 legislative measure or, for published measures, the “COM” or Official Journal of the EU reference; and
- a link to the relevant Commission policy website.
View European Commission – Directorate General for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Market Union Overview / Planning Level 2 legislative measures in the area of financial service, 10 March 2016