The European Commission has adopted a Delegated Regulation supplementing the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) laying down regulatory technical standards (RTS) relating to:
- the extension of the exemption to certain public bodies and central banks of third countries from the obligations and prohibitions set out in MAR in carrying out monetary, exchange rate or public debt management policy;
- the indicators of market manipulation laid down in Annex I to MAR;
- the thresholds for the disclosure by emission allowance market participants of inside information;
- the Member State competent authority for the notification of delays of public disclosure of inside information;
- the circumstances under which trading during a closed period may be permitted by the issuer; and
- types of transactions triggering the duty to notify managers’ transactions.
View European Commission: Delegated Regulation supplementing Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards an exemption for certain third countries public bodies and central banks, the indicators of market manipulation, the disclosure thresholds, the competent authority for notifications of delays, the permission for trading during closed periods and types of notifiable managers’ transactions (C(2015) 8943), 26 February 2016