On 17 June 2019, the PRA published updates to:
- the Regulatory Reporting Part of the PRA Rulebook. The update is in the form of an instrument made by the PRA board, the ‘CRR Firms: Liquidity regulatory reporting (amendment) (No.2) Instrument 2019’ (the Instrument);
- Statement of Policy (SoP) ‘Pillar 2 liquidity’;
- Supervisory Statement (SS) 24/15 ‘The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’ (SS24/15);
- SS34/15 ‘Guidelines for completing regulatory reports’ (SS34/15); and
- PRA110 template and reporting instructions.
The updates follow responses to Consultation Paper 6/19: Pillar 2 liquidity: Updates to the framework.
The updates to the SoP, SS24/15 and SS34/15 will take effect from 1 July 2019. Annex A of the Instrument also comes into effect on this date.
The updates to PRA110 and Annex B of the Instrument take effect on 1 January 2020.