As previously advertised, the monthly financial services breakfast briefing on Wednesday 6 March will take the form of a webinar rather than a seminar.
The webinar will start at 9:00am and finish at 9:30am.
The webinar will focus on Brexit, specifically our speakers will share their thoughts on the following questions:
- Where are we at politically and how does the political overlay impact on firms practically? What are the possible outcomes (Deal, No Deal, Extension) and what does that mean practically for me? What if there is a deal? What do I need to do practically?
- For our business from UK into Europe, what do we need to apply for, by when and what does it cover? What bespoke temporary permission regimes are there in other Member States? What are the views of individual Member State regulators?
- Given the recent FCA/PRA papers, what does it mean for inward UK branches?
- For our business within the UK, how does the onshoring and domesticizing of all of the EU regulations impact our business: tracking the SIs?
- Impact of Brexit on data sharing – model clauses
- What is the latest on how Brexit impacts our outsourcing/delegation arrangements (whether received in the UK or provided by the UK out)?
If time permits our speakers will also deal with any questions that arise during the webinar. All questions will be treated anonymously.
The webinar log-in details can be accessed here.