On 25 May 2018, the FCA updated its webpage on intra-group liquidity modifications. An intra-group liquidity modification is the regulator’s process for granting and maintaining modifications of the self-sufficiency requirement for UK ILAS BIPRU firms.
The webpage includes information on:
- Firms to include on the application;
- Liquidity regime;
- What the FCA needs to see from firms applying for an intra-group liquidity modification resulting in a non-UK defined liquidity group (DLG) by modification at the firm or the DLG level;
- What the FCA needs to see from firms applying for an intra-group liquidity modification resulting in a UK DLG by modification;
- How firms should apply for these modifications; and
- How firms should apply to renew their existing intra-group liquidity modification.