We have published the latest edition of our Banking Reform Updater (issue 15).
In this issue we look at the regulatory framework for anti-money laundering (AML) and set out some of the key developments that have occurred so far this year.
We look at:
- the basics of the AML regime;
- what is meant by a risk based approach?;
- FCA approach to AML / combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) supervision;
- FCA annual AML report;
- update on the Fourth AML Directive;
- Wolfsberg Group; and
- AML / CFT and investment based crowd funding.
View Anti-money laundering update, 8 October 2015