On 3 May 2021, the EU Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) published updated REMIT guidance comprising of:
- New version of Annex II of the Transaction Reporting User Manual (TRUM).
- Annex VII of the Manual of Procedures on data reporting.
- FAQs on transaction reporting and on fundamental data and inside information.
Annex II of the TRUM describes several examples of transaction reporting (including orders to trade) related to contracts reportable to ACER, pursuant to the REMIT Implementing Regulation (Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1348/2014 of 17 December 2014 on data reporting implementing Article 8(2) and Article 8(6) of REMIT). More specifically this publication aims to:
- Ensure consistency with the TRUM (main text) v.4.0 published in June 2020.
- Reflect the market design evolution by adding new examples on market coupling.
- Include additional examples based on ACER’s analysis and the interaction with national regulatory authorities and stakeholders.