The Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (ACER) has launched a REMIT Portal.
The REMIT Portal, which relates to the Regulation on wholesale energy market integrity and transparency (REMIT), is an online compilation of information and applications that ACER has made available. It is intended to be a central point of entry to ACER’s REMIT Information System (ARIS).
The REMIT Portal contains links to:
- European register of market participants;
- a list of organised market places;
- a list of standard contracts;
- a list of registered reporting mechanisms;
- a list of inside information platforms;
- ARIS applications; and
- documentation relating to REMIT, including ACER guidance.
View REMIT Portal, 9 January 2015