Our blog goes global with new Africa and Asia pages
I am pleased to announce that the scope of our Financial services: Regulation tomorrow blog has been broadened and now includes coverage of regulatory developments in Africa and Asia.
New Asia blog posts include:
- China: new law shakes up foreign investment regime
- The story so far: Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect
- What’s changing in the outsourcing landscape for Singapore financial institutions?
- Mainland China toughens up criminal law to tackle bribery
- Hong Kong regulators publish conclusions on OTC derivative transactions – Reporting and Record Keeping
New Africa blog posts include:
- Transacting in Africa – did you know?
- Insurance in Africa
- Mauritius limited partnerships – as good as they seem?
- Renewable energy projects: communication with the local community is vital
- Acquiring land rights in Mozambique
Join our 1,225 subscribers around the world who visited the blog 57,000 times in 2014 to read over 1,000 posts by subscribing to the blog. Please feel free to forward this email to any of your colleagues or contacts who may be interested in subscribing.