The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has updated its Q&As on the implementation of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (CSDR).
The updated Q&As provide answers regarding certain aspects of:
- the introduction of additional national requirements;
- organisational requirements (sharing of staff);
- record keeping requirements (LEI);
- the protection of securities of participants and those of their clients (choice offered to clients); and
- the provision of banking-type ancillary services (competent authorities).
View ESMA updates Q&A on CSDR implementation, 31 March 2017