The European Securities and Markets Authority has published an updated version of its Q&As on data reporting under the MiFIR. New Q&As have been added to:
- section 3: date and time of the request of admission and admission;
- section 4: instrument identification code and underlying instrument code;
- section 5: maturity date;
- section 6: classification of financial instruments and financial instrument short name;
- section 7: request for admission to trading by issuer; and
- section 8: base point spread of the index/benchmark of a floating rate bond.
View ESMA updates MiFIR data reporting Q&As, 2 February 2017