The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) has published a report that explains the post-trade reporting requirements under Articles 6, 10, 20 and 21 of MiFIR. The document covers:
- firms impacted by the MIFID II / MiFIR post-trade transparency requirements;
- the data required to be reported;
- when and where the data is to be reported;
- reporting scenarios;
- challenges that market participants will need to consider in order to implement the necessary reporting solutions; and
- explanation of the relevant terms such as approved publication arrangements, systematic internaliser and post-trade transparency deferrals.
View AFME report on MiFIR post-trade reporting requirements, 21 September 2017