Each year, either independently or in collaboration with third parties, we produce and host dozens of educational events ranging from seminars and webinars to bespoke workshops and industry focused conferences.
These events, which are held in Toronto, Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec, typically focus on:
- Year in review – Recurring events where attendees are presented with an overview of the most significant developments in a given field over the past 12 months, along with our analysis of evolving trends. For example our annual webinar focusing on trends in Shareholder Activism.
- Bespoke training – A tailored program of education seminars and workshops, typically delivered onsite at a client’s premises and in response to their evolving needs.
- Hot topics – ‘One-off’ events covering recent developments and emerging trends. Previous topics have included Opportunities for Canadian companies arising from changes to the currency exchange regime in Venezuela.
- Continuing legal education – Complementary seminars and webinars, developed for our corporate counsel and business-line contacts. These events can cover a range of topics and are accredited towards attendees’ ongoing CLE requirements.
- Engagement forums – Our subject matter experts from various countries gather to present clients with a multi-jurisdictional perspective on the complex issues they’re facing and to field questions on best practices. For example our ongoing Global Regulations and Investigations Engagement Forum.
Upcoming seminars and webinars will be posted to the blog. Subscribe today.