The May issue of the financial services monthly wrap up is now available.
In this issue we report on:
- ASIC releases market integrity report for 1 July to 31 December 2018;
- ASIC releases guidance on ICOs and crypto-assets;
- ASIC invites public consultation in relation to complaints handling standards of financial institutions;
- ASIC Annual Forum 2019;
- ASIC and APRA urge financial institutions to plan for LIBOR transition;
- APRA releases letter on the implementation of Protecting Your Super legislative amendments;
- APRA releases report on industry self-assessments into governance, culture and accountability; and
- ASIC announces problem-solving regtech events.