The latest issue of Global Asset Management Quarterly is now available here.
This issue contains the following articles:
• European update
• EU/UK regulatory roundup
• Climate Financial Risk Forum publishes guide on climate-related financial risk management
• Heightened risk of market abuse in a remote working context?
• Observations on the UK’s ambitions for the future economic partnership in financial services
• Governance and operational resilience: Asset management
• Asset managers and IBOR transition: The clock is ticking!
• Ireland update
• Luxembourg update
• Liquidity management obligations for investment funds
• China update: relaxation of legislation and policies
• HKMA publishes white paper on green and sustainable banking
• SEC update
• Debt restructuring: International tax considerations